Dance your way into a healthy relationship!
The benefits of ballroom dancing are easy to realize. Fun, exercise and meeting people are natural outcomes of social dancing. Dancing opens doors at social events and private functions.
People of all ages can learn to dance. Students from 18 to 80 have learned to dance in a fun and easy way using the World Famous Arthur Murray® teaching method.
Arthur Murray Dance Studios offer a fun comfortable learning environment. Many students have reported weight loss, increased flexibility, enhanced strength, better posture, increased self confidence, lowered blood pressure, increased energy and endurance, and a more positive mood. Some students have been referred by their physicians, or recommended to continue dancing due to the benefits they have experienced.
Arthur Murray Dance Students gain many benefits through becoming better dancers. While developing your dancing skills you should not be surprised if you:
- Get more fun and enjoyment from your social life.
- Enjoy increased self confidence.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Improve your overall health.
- Feel more at ease in social situations.
- Find the exercise and fitness you’ve wanted.
- Make your partner happy.
- Enjoy attending more parties.
- Find your business relationships improving.
- Acquire more grace and poise.
- Overcome shyness.
- Relieve stress.
- Stand out on the dance floor.
- Feel refreshed and relaxed.
- Trudy and I have enjoyed our lessons tremendously! We won’t be afraid to strut our stuff at my fraternity’s upcoming reunion. Thanks to Liz for her incredible patience with teaching us those wonderful moves on the dance floor. I look forward to learning more.Al Chesteron lessons
- Core has changed my life because it has helped me to loose weight especially around my core areas where I wanted to loose weight and tone myself. I wanted to be healthier. I have tried other ways and never really found anything that I stayed withAneita Freyon Core Rhythms
- Our experience here was absolutely amazing. Everyone here has been so nice and friendly from day one. We never once felt uncomfortable or embarrassed. My wife and I will always treasure the moments we shared here and we will enjoy our dance from our wedding day for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much Jazmin and everyone at Arthur Murray! P.S. – We highly recommended you to everyone!Mrs. Dana & Suzie Styleson preparing for their wedding dance
- There were times when my kids told me they were scared of losing me due to my depression. And after finding Arthur Murray and its wonderful staff, I feel like I’m alive againCarla D.